This position guides clients through the website launch process from start to finish, trains clients on utilizing our admin panel, and provides troubleshooting assistance as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to clients for all launch-related tasks including, but not limited to, DNS setup, domain email setup, and general data transfers.
- Ensure projects maintain momentum by requesting information from clients, scheduling follow-ups as needed, assisting with any questions that arise, and performing all launch procedures in an organized, accurate, and timely manner.
- Work closely with the production and development teams to provide clients with outstanding customer service.
- Take clients through all necessary admin panel training in order for them to successfully utilize their new website.
- Track website propagation and SSL certificate creation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as needed.
- Stay up to date on current launch practices and platform capabilities.
Education and/or Experience
- 1-2 years of project management related work experience.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and utilize new software as well as internal processes.
- DNS/technical experience preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail is absolutely necessary for success in balancing our technical launch processes and delicate timelines.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Effective time management to include establishing priorities and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues timely and accurately.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information.
- Continuously takes initiative to improve knowledge/skills and make processesmore efficient.
- Ability to effectively work as a team player.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Qualified candidates must be able to work from the Frazer Consultants office at 2501 Parmenter Street, Middleton, WI 53562
Work Environment/Physical Demands
Work is generally performed in an office environment and routinely requires employees to perform the following while carrying out the essential functions of thisjob:
- Use standard office equipment (computer, phone, printer/photocopier, etc.)
- Sit for long periods of time
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Reports to: Website Production Manager
Approximate Schedule: 8am – 5pm CST
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Last Updated: February 2020
If interested, please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
This job description describes the general nature and scope of responsibilities for this position. Please note other duties and responsibilities may be assigned or removed at any time.