Frazer Consultants is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Project Coordinator to join our team. The position’s focus is to facilitate communication with incoming clients and, together with the production team’s support, maintain forward progress on all website builds. The right candidate will also be eager to learn how to carry out design-related tasks within Frazer’s custom platform and assist with basic support tasks. All these responsibilities require applicants to be extremely organized, have strong communication skills, and be willing to learn within an ever-evolving environment.
Frazer Consultants offers many software and technology solutions, including innovative website design. This particular position will primarily be related to our websites product and the technology built into our platform. Frazer Consultants is so much more than a technology company — we are a family. So if you are interested in a tight-knit culture, we would love to meet you.
- Act as the primary point of contact with your assigned clients in the production queue.
- Ensure projects maintain momentum by requesting information and files from clients, scheduling follow-ups, and assisting with any questions that arise.
- Stay up-to-date on Frazer Consultants’ design and platform capabilities.
- Strive to maintain our basic website standards by guiding clients toward clean, easy-to-manage design solutions.
- Assist with website builds and client-requested changes within the Frazer administrative panel.
- Train clients, as needed, to make minor site changes on their own.
- 1-2 years of related work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and self-sufficient.
- Excels at time-management.
- Eager to learn new software and internal processes while quickly adapting when necessary.
- Basic understanding of what constitutes clean design.
Frazer Consultants offers competitive salaries, 0% contribution health and dental insurance, 401k with up to 4% match, all major holidays off, 12 days of personal time, and a fully-stocked pantry of snacks. Full-time employees are eligible for all benefits after completing a 12-week probationary period.
If interested, please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.