Sales Development Representative
Where You Fit In
Are you looking to join a fun, fast-paced, industry-leading company with the ability to grow in your career?
Frazer Consultants is seeking a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team. We are a rapidly growing technology company that started from humble beginnings and a small office in Madison, Wisconsin to an international powerhouse. Our growth has fueled aggressive and exciting revenue targets and that’s where you come in.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will help us rapidly grow the Frazer sales pipeline. Reporting to our account executive team, you’ll be responsible for finding and engaging prospective customers and converting them into sales opportunities. This role will have a critical impact on the expansion of our business and since we believe in rewarding hard work and promoting from within, you’ll be recognized and rewarded for your success.
- Become extremely well-versed in Frazer products and sales prospecting.
- Work closely with account executives to develop a winning prospecting strategy.
- Proactively identify potential new customers and turn them into sales opportunities.
- Generate and conduct selling/qualifying conversations with prospects.
- Qualify all inbound inquiries including leads from our website, print, and other marketing campaigns.
- Be diligent in cold calling, emailing, and prospect engagement.
- Develop a deep understanding of industry knowledge.
- Willingness to learn and take initiative to pave your own way.
- Desire to be a part of a team and work collaboratively toward a common goal. \
The Perfect Fit
A high-energy, coachable problem-solver. Someone resilient with a consistently positive attitude who is passionate about their work. Always looking to learn, grow, and win the day. Confidence, humility, discipline, and organization are attributes we look for in an aspiring sales rep looking to rapidly progress in their sales career. If you think you fit the bill, come join one of the hottest tech companies in West Madison!
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1-5 years of sales experience.
- Outbound cold calling experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Eagerness to learn.
- Experience utilizing CRM systems, Salesforce experience preferred.
You’ll get to join a small but growing team made up of talented and friendly people. You’ll also receive a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including full health and dental coverage, 401k match, and paid vacation time after successfully completing the 13-week probationary period.
Frazer Consultants is a technology solutions company that provides website design, online payment software, stationery design software, and so much more.
Frazer Consultants has been named a Best Place to Work by Madison Magazine for the last three years in a row. Our team dynamic, excellent benefits, and modern workspace make us a great place to work. Come see for yourself!
To apply, send your resume in an email message to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Sales Development Representative.”