Frazer Consultants is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Marketing Specialist to join our rapidly growing team!
This position leads outbound email marketing efforts and helps the marketing and sales teams develop B2B marketing campaigns across a variety of channels. With the help of the rest of the marketing team, they execute those campaigns and then monitor and analyze the results.
- Develop email marketing campaigns within Pardot
- Ideate and develop larger-scale marketing campaigns with the rest of the marketing team that work toward meeting marketing, sales, and company goals
- Delegate the creation of marketing materials to other members of the marketing team as necessary to execute campaigns
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to set and understand marketing, sales, and company goals
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns, and make adjustments based on those analyses
The Right Candidate
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative role and environment
- Capable of staying organized with a variety of tasks and priorities
- Unafraid to try new things, test, and analyze until they find the right mix
- A self-starter and problem-solver
- Email marketing experience, especially in ESP platforms like Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot, or Mailchimp
- Experience analyzing the performance of marketing materials and using that information to adapt and adjust
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong prioritization, organization, and time management skills
- Comfortable and self-confident in collaborative environments
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a growing position, team, and company
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 1-2 years of related work experience (part-time and internships considered as well)
- Understanding of minor HTML and CSS a plus, but not required
- Understanding of Salesforce a plus, but not required
Frazer Consultants offers competitive salaries, 0% contribution health and dental insurance, 401k with up to 4% match, FSA and HSA accounts, all major holidays off, 12 days of personal time, and a fully-stocked pantry of snacks. Full-time employees are eligible for all benefits after completing a 12-week probationary period.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.