You know the age-old saying: Time is money. And for the ever-busy funeral director, it’s important to find ways in which you can save yourself time each day.
One of the biggest ways a funeral director can do so is by cutting back on redundant tasks — things like entering data and filling out forms. Data entry work can really start to add up, especially if the technology you are using isn’t integrated.
Interested in updating your website? Call 866-372-9372 or fill out the form below to request a free demonstration!
Multiple Data Entry Work Can Cost You (In More Ways Than One)
Is data entry costing you? Here are the ways in which it can. Having to enter data more than once and into different software programs can lead to:
- Fatigue. Nothing takes the wind out of one’s sails like tedious tasks each day. And the problem with fatigue from data entry is that it can lead to…
- Errors. The more times a person has to enter data into multiple programs, the more likely it is for a mistake to occur, such as a spelling error or a wrong address. Having to go back and correct those mistakes takes time…
- And we all know time equals money.
That’s where we come in. At Frazer Consultants, our goal is to use technology to help make life easier for you.
We’ve worked hard to integrate with everyone in the funeral profession to better save you time and cut back on those tedious tasks. You know better than anyone that redundant work takes time away from what really matters — providing compassionate care to families in need.
Our integration with the big funeral software companies means you only have to enter data once, saving time and ensuring accuracy. For example, when entering obituary data into your records, our integration with these companies mean it will automatically auto-populate onto your funeral home website.
Just look at a few of the big names we’re integrated with.
Funeral Software Company Integrations:
- SRS Computing Funeral Home Software
- The Smart Director by Continental Computers, Inc.
- Aurora Family Advisor
- Funeral Decisions
Answering Service Integrations:
- ASD (Answering Service for Directors)
- Funeral Call
It’s just one of the many ways we’re working to make things easier for you and the families you serve.