The holiday season is wrapping up, but before it does, we wanted to invite funeral homes to share their holiday stories with us.
Did your funeral home put on a holiday remembrance program or similar event this year? If so, let us know!
A holiday remembrance program is a significant event for families and their healing journey after a loss. And we want to share stories of how funeral homes across the country have helped their communities come together.
We’ve created a few ways your funeral can submit and share your stories:
- Share your photos and a quick story about your event on our Facebook page or simply tag us in a post using @Frazer Consultants.
- Tweet a photo of your event on Twitter using the hashtag #FrazerHoliday and mentioning @.
- You also can share your story in the comments section of this blog.
We also invite you to submit a detailed story about your event along with some photos with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we might end up featuring your story in a blog post that will be shared with thousands of our followers.
Let us know how your event or ceremony went!
- When and where did your event take place?
- How big was your event’s turnout?
- What was the importance of the event for families in your community?
- How many years has your funeral home held this event?
- Did your funeral home partner with anyone else in the community?
- What made this holiday program extra special this year?
- Did you offer families a crystal or glass ornament to remember their loved one by? How did they like it?
- Don’t forget to share pictures of your event with us!
Like us on Facebook and sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on funeral news and trends!