At Frazer Consultants, we understand that the day-to-day schedules of funeral professionals are rarely set in stone. If you’re lucky, you’ll have a few quiet hours to yourself at your desk, but it’s far more likely that the bulk of your day will be spent up and about — whether you’re preparing for a service, meeting a family at their home or attending a funeral you’ve helped coordinate.
Your schedule is flexible, and your funeral home’s website should be too! Why rely on a site provider that requires constant computer check-ins in order handle key website management tasks, like posting obituaries, approving incoming online condolences or reaching out to those who have filled out your contact forms?
Frazer Web Manager App
We’re excited to announce that there’s a better way to do things — the new Frazer Web Manager iOS and Android apps, both of which give funeral directors the ability to easily manage their websites from any mobile device! A few of the different features found in the app include the ability to:
- View form submissions. Automatically get notified whenever customers fill out your website’s preplanning, prearrangement and contact forms.
- See new email subscribers. View contact information for people who have signed up to receive obituary notifications from your funeral home.
- View Tribute Store orders. See any sympathy flower orders placed through your website at a glance.
- See website traffic and usage stats. Find out how people are engaging with your funeral home’s website with easy-to-use stats reporting.
- Authorize incoming photos, comments, and testimonials. Approve any photos, comments or testimonials left by users on your website and/or online memorial walls.
- View upcoming services. Keep your schedule under control with an easy-to-access calendar of your upcoming services and events.
If you aren’t yet familiar with everything our platform has to offer, give us a call today at 866-372-9372 or fill out the form below. We can’t wait to show you how dedicated Frazer Consultants is to developing and delivering the kinds of technology funeral homes need to manage their businesses effectively and maintain their competitive advantages.