SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
WHERE YOU FIT IN
Frazer Consultants is looking for a creative and passionate Visual Designer to join our growing product design team. This person will be responsible for assisting with projects that result in successful products we can offer our current and future clients. Whether improving existing tools or building new solutions that help clients better run their businesses, the product team at Frazer is committed to ensuring the best user experience possible. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in developing intelligent, engaging solutions that are visually appealing and adaptable to all screen sizes. Candidates must feel comfortable working individually as well as in a highly collaborative environment.
- Work closely with fellow designers and project managers.
- Research, ideate, and problem-solve with project objectives in mind.
- Utilize UI design principles to develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes.
- Present and effectively communicate your ideas and designs to the team.
- Create elegantly simple but highly impactful experiences for our clients and the clients that they serve.
- 1-5 years of experience designing web products, or a clear demonstration of strong design skill.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating deep knowledge of and passion for responsive web design.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellence in design craft.
- Detail-oriented thought process and analytical skills.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision Studio, etc.)
- Self-motivation and time management skills.
Both a resume and portfolio are required for consideration.
You’ll get to join a small but growing team made up of talented and friendly people. You’ll also receive a competitive base salary and a full benefits package including full health and dental coverage, 401k match, and paid vacation time after successfully completing the 13-week probationary period. Plus, you get cool work perks like unlimited snacks and catered lunch on Fridays!
To apply, send your resume in an email message to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Visual Designer.”
WHERE YOU FIT IN
Frazer Consultants, named a Best Place to Work by Madison Magazine two years in a row, is looking for a controller to join our growing team. Reporting directly to the CFO, the controller would be responsible for all day-to-day accounting and cash management operations.
- Managing the chart of accounts
- Overseeing and performing general bookkeeping
- Overseeing all accounts receivable, ensuring they are collected promptly
- Overseeing all accounts payable, ensuring they are paid promptly
- Financial reporting
- KPI reporting and analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Managing cash flows
- Prior experience in the technology industry a plus
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or an ERP system preferred
You’ll get to join a small but growing team made up of talented and friendly people. You’ll also receive a benefits package including full health and dental coverage, 401k match, and paid vacation time after successfully completing the 90-day probationary period.
To apply, send your resume in an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “Controller.”